friends


Monday, October 5, 2009

The Best Class Ever!!



What can I really say? I have experiences every single day being at school. New friends are coming over year by year as I change classes. But, through there years, I have to admit it that my previous class, back to my first year of high school, X4. was the greatest, awesomest class on earth. I enjoyed my every single moment that I have spent with the classmates. The kids were super down - to earth, and the best thing is we could get along great together. My class, X4, consisted of Amel, Chicilia, Daphne, Elisa, Finna, Dea, JW, Michelle, Michelle A, Natalia, Vionna, Andreas, Andri, C.Tong, Aucky, Ferrisa, Gian, Hartanto, John, Rendy, Sammy, Vincentius, and Wilson. Each person had their own nicknames, in which represented their amazing characters and behaviours, that no other human being could counted as the same. We have C.Tong and Andri, the happy couple. Vincentius - the most bigheaded guy in Gloria, Vionna - the princess, Chicilia - the slow-going, Hartanto - mischievous one, Michelle - the cheerleader, Daphne - the ambitious, John - the draftsman, Rendy - the narcissistic, Jw - the unique, Michelle A - the kind-hearted, and Aucky - the entertainer. They were all amazing. I had spent a year, together with them and never get bored, I cherished every single second in that class and I wish I could stop the time and go back to that moment. I was so glad, that I finally found a class that could I click automatically. I loved that class too much and I missed those hilarious times that we have spent altogether. The saddest part is, most of X4 members chosed to go with IPA classes instead of IPS. There's mo way we could actually be in one class. But even it's like that, I should have not be sad about it because no matter what we will always and forever be X4, somehow. No matter how far we might be apart, but our hearts still belong to X4 class.

1 comment: